miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

Mariana 503

I´m interested in studying languages because I like speaking, traveling and talking with other people.
A foreign language teacher is the person who speaks and interacts with others and travels to other countries.
There are different universities where I can study such as Uaem, Franco Inglés, and Siglo XXI. But I would like to study in Uaem because is cheaper than other particular schools and is one of the best in the country.

NAME
PLACE
COST
HOW LONG
ADVANTAGES
DISADVANTAGES

UAEM

TOLUCA
3000
(Approximately per term)
4 years
©   It’s Cheap
©    It’s  a beautiful school
©    It’s Far
FRANCO
INGLÉS

METEPEC
6000
(Approximately per term)
3 years
©       It’s Big
©       It’s Private
©       It’s Expensive
SIGLO XXI
TOLUCA
6000
(Approximately per term)
4 years
©                 It’s a beautiful school
©       It’s Private
©       It’s Expensive



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario